Hey kids, the tongue is a sword.
- WILL Brian Matusz help pull the Orioles out of whatever funk they've started the year in? They've scored a whole 3 runs in their last 3 games. Jeff Niemann starts for th'Rays.
- CAN Scott Rolen continue to provide pop for Dusty's boys against the scoreboardless Fish?
- DO you notice Jermaine Dye's absence? Do you count the minutes until he returns and reach for his empty side of the bed?
- COULD he help the (cough) struggling Mariners squad? I told you that was gonna happen. They've got the surprising A's again tonight.
- THEN again, isn't it still too early to tell what's really a surprise and what we will have forgotten about in two weeks? Great question, eh? That's why we're going to have a Furious Five podcast tonight and discuss it.
Yes, by clicking that link tonight at 9 you will be treated to the sweet music of Rob, Drew and me discussing 4 baseball topics and 1 non baeball topic in the fashion that we've been doing for well over a year now. Also we encourage you to call to either chime in or discuss something completely off topic until we hang up on you. The number is, as always, (347) 843-4807. Do join us. Same WoW frequency. You too, RZA.