PREVIOUS: Feelin' Citi: Your Mets Futility Roundup
NEXT: Tonight's Questions
- Brewers at Reds, 12:35: So, yeah. First place Reds. 8-1 in their last 9 games. They're on such a roll that even Homer Bailey (today's starter) pitched a CG shutout last time out, albeit against the Pirates. Former WoW Favorite Manny Parra makes his first start of the year moving from the bullpen.
- Twins at Blue Jays, 12:37: Minnesota took the first game of this series 8-3, but today run up against Shaun Marcum. He's like a Phoenix. Rising from Arizona. His WHIP is under one, he's striking out a handful of guys each game, and has been getting sporadic run support. Then again, Justin Morneau has 3 hits in 5 lifetime at bats against him. And two of them were ding dongs. And he's got 3 in last two games. WHO WILL GIVE?
- White Sox at Tigers, 1:05: Rick Porcello makes what I believe to be his 20th afternoon start of the year. What's the opposite of a vampire? He's that. The Tigers lit him up for 5 in 5 in his first appearance againt them this year. Freddy Garcia goes for the White Sox, he of the 179 career IP against Detroit. Magglio Ordonez alone has faced him 45 times. The Tigers are two games back of the Twins.
- Snakes at Fish, 1:10: The Marlins dropped last night's game 5-1 (WAY TO SUPPORT THE IMMIGRANTS) . The Snakes have been hitting up a storm lately, but nobody makes a fool outta Josh Johnson. I bet he strikes out ten guys today.
- Indians at Rays, 1:10: Tampa is still rolling. They've currently racked up three in a row and it's not like the Indians are gonna do anything to stop them. Especially with David Price on the hill. IN 7 starts he's gone less than 6IP only once and has yet to give up more than 3ER. The Indians counter with David Huff who has given up 15 runs in his last 16IP. And his last name is Huff. GO CAVS!!!11!!