Ahh, memories of youth...
- DID you now know they're calling Dallas Braden "Mr. Perfect"? Curt Hennig is dead, but Vince McMahon probably wants some royalties.
- IS it unfair for the other teams that Eric Byrnes is playing in a slow-pitch softball league? Before you answer, dude had a 12 OPS+ this year before being released by the Mariners.
- WILL Tampa ever get a new stadium? Probably, if we extend the timeline indefinitely. And, hey, they got the 2012 RNC.
- WHAT baseball player is also a doctor? No major leaguers, I guess, but Padres' pitcher Tim Stauffer used his iPhone to diagnose his appendicitis.
- DO you want to read this Frank Deford piece about how the Wall Street Journal shouldn't use 'Mister' in its sports stories? I think we know the answer.
We are more than halfway done the week. Go see Kris' band if you're in Boston tonight. Either way, come back tomorrow.
Photo by RLHyde licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic.