Hey kids, I wish there was some hip way of telling you this, baby, but, ah... you're one with and part of an ever-expanding, loving, joyful, glorious, and harmonious universe.
- WAS I on vacation last week too? No, my computer just wasn't working. BUT IT IS NOW, SO LOOKOUT SUCKERS.
- WILL either the Sox or Yankees sweep their two game series that starts tonight?
- CAN the Mets or Braves use their two game series to vault to or above .500?
- CAN the Marlins build on their 4 game winning streak against the D-Backs? Will there be more protestors than fans?
- WHAT is your favorite Dennis Hopper role? Today is his birthday. Easy Rider is the common answer but dude was also in Blue Velvet, Cool Hand Luke (one of my alltime favorites) and The Trip (one of my alltime favorite cult classics). Truly a treasure. And not feeling so well these days. Happy birthday and best wishes, dude.
- CAN the Angels pull nearly even with the first place Rangers in their two game series? Derek Holland makes his second start of the year tonight.
- WHY are there so many of these crappy two game series this week? Cause interleague starts this weekend and I guess everyone needs the extra day to breathe into a paper bag so they don't hyperventilate over the excitement.
Tonight, be well. You'll need yourself tomorrow. Same WoW Channel.