Hey kids, you got me so hypnotized the way your body rollin' round and round
- DO you know where these 10 missing baseball treasures are? You should probably tell someone if you do; I do not believe there is a Stop Snitchin' campaign for baseball artifact theft.
- WHAT do you think of FIU's Garrett Wittels 50-game NCAA hitting streak, second-longest of all time?
- DID you vote in the State Farm™ Home Run Derby™ Fan Poll™? My favorite MLB.com writer, Mark Newman, writes that Joe Mauer and Ryan Howard are in the lead. He also writes that "Major League Baseball ultimately will select the participants at its discretion," so on second thought: Don't vote.
- HAVE you purchased your Jason Heyward 'J-Hey' t-shirt? (Novelty baseball t-shirts on the Internet now make up roughly five percent of the American economy.) Well, you better do it before the site that sells them, Sportscrack, is sued out of existence.
- WHAT do you think about the SEC pitch clock experiment, where a "clock mounted below the outfield video board" will count down from 20 when there are no runners on base? More importantly, HOW AWESOME is the stock photo used with that USA Today blog post?
- DOES interleague play increase baseball attendance? A new report says, yes, but only by a tiny amount. Eh, whatever. Interleague play rules.
- IS there a stupider phrase in sports recaps than "game-winning walk-off"? I'll answer this one for you: No, there is not!