PREVIOUS: We'll Have to Watch ESPN If We Want to Crap on Bobby Valentine
NEXT: The White Sox Bullpen Will Eat Your Lunch, Strike You Out
- Phillies at Reds, 12:35: The Phils trot out their ace to try and snatch rubber. Aaron Harang goes for the Reds. K's are down and ERA is up for Harang, although 3 out of his last 4 starts have been Quality. Ryan Howard has 3 HR in 15 career ABs against him. Pencil another one in for today.
- Tigers at Twins, 1:10: Andy Oliver vs. Kevin Slowey in another rubber match. Winner of this one leaves the series with the division lead. That'll make anyone's July 4 BBQ taste better. Except Joel Zumaya.
- Astros at Brewers, 2:10: Wandy Rodriguez vs. Dave Bush. What are you having for lunch.
- Snakes at Cards, 2:15: Broom in St. Louis. The Cards have snuck back into 1st by a half game continuing the forbidden dance of victory that seems destined to enchant the Middlewest for the rest of the summer. Barry Enwright vs. Jeff Suppan. Gotta love a dude named Barry. Always solid. Do we have any readers named Barry? Speak up!
- Pirates at Cubs, 2:20: Chicago won last night! They're still just 3-8 on the year vs. the Bucs but could maybe grab some rubber. Brad "Don't Call Me Barry" Lincoln vs. Tom Gorzelanny.
- 2 more games later in the day. 4 NL West teams. Check em out.