Hey kids, i wasn't able to log in for a while, so your TQ is extremely late. (Those aren't song lyrics, but they should be.)
- DID you know some people think Strasburg should be an All-Star? Eh, whatever, I mean, Jon Heyman voted for Manny for MVP the year he went to the National League. Anyway, Hal Bodley plays the rational thinker here and disagrees.
- DO you think the Rays will move out of St. Petersburg? According to 10connects.com, "longtime baseball author and St. Petersburg resident Peter Golenbock" says no.
- WILL you be reading this article titled, "A College Baseball Hater Goes to Omaha"? How about if I tell you it contains this sentence: "So it was with an open mind that I traveled to Omaha, Neb., to see the College World Series with Winfield of From the Rumble Seat, Willy Mac of Block-C and a friend of mine who, since he's from Seattle, we'll refer to as 'Pearl Jam' because Pearl Jam is awesome." Hey, he's a regular Bill Simmons, only less annoying.
- CAN I get a contract offer from an independent league team as a publicity stunt, like Lebron James did? I should mention the team's name (Lake Erie Crushers), just so the team gets its mention on Walkoff Walk, surely the main reason why they made this promotion.
- DID you know the Futures Game rosters were released today? I'm sorry, the XM All-Star Futures Game.
Image via Library of Congress