- WILL the Blue Jays fall (again) to the Rays and be the odd AL East team out (again) if the Red Sox and Yankees win their respective tilts?
- IS it obvious when I'm just trying to bait Drew?
- DID YOU ENJOY DMAC'S GLOG TODAY? How could you not have? Check out this wonderful piece he wrote for the Philly Weekly. He's as good at writing about drinking as I am at drinking.
- WHO grabs rubber in the exciting Reds/Cards series?
- WILL the Giants and Rockies combine for more than 4 runs? They haven't done it in either game so far this series.
- ARE you headed to the Dodgers game on Friday? Get there early, our pals at Vin Scully Is My Homeboy say the first 20,000 fans are getting the above Loney/Blake poster. Outtasite!
Tonight I am off to the first of back to back evenings with The National, because I am a white guy in my late 20s. To be fair, I've been doing it since my early 20s, and I never cease to be excited. But hey, baseball games have been extra good the past week or so, haven't they? So you'll have a fun night, too. Till tomorrow, you Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks. Same WoW channel.