- WHAT year does Cardinals GM John Mozeliak think it is as he brings pitcher Jeff Suppan back to St. Louis? 2006?
- HOW must Cleveland Indians fans must feel knowing that the only way their favorite team gets a spot in a nationally-televised weekend game is to have a once-in-a-lifetime phenom come to town?
- WHEN will the kinder in Philly quit their debilitating addiction to beer?
- SAD that the Roy Halladay/Josh Johnson perfect game rematch got rained out last night? Fret not! They'll be throwing heat in a game airing on MLB Network tonight.
- YOU wanna see some more laughing baby videos?
Hope you've enjoyed Walkoff Walk's week filling in for Answer Dave with the Juice over at Big League Stew. Here's 310toJoba's contribution from this morning. Tomorrow, Liakos will wreak havoc on the gathered masses yearning to spew dreck, so put on your protective gear and let's crash the comments.
Same Stew channel, same WoW channel.