- CAN the Braves win their 10th game in a row? And one month ago did you think that this series with the Dodgers would be the marquee one of the weekend?
- DID you know there's porn on the MLB.com message boards? MLB probably doesn't want you to since news of them cracking down is leaking at 4PM on a Friday. Sounds like a job for Matsui. Or Tim Kurkjian and his 14 inch love chisel.
- WILL the Reds or the Cardinals leave the weekend ahead in the airtight NL Central?
- CAN the Red Sox avenge early season struggles against the lowly Orioles? Now with 50% more Juan Samuel! Boston needs to keep pace with the equally hot Rays and Yankees.
- CAN the Twins handle the A's and preserve their 2.5 game cushion over Detroit?
- SEEING any good megashows or going to any festivals this summer? The season is upon us.
Couple programming notes to send you off with. Answer Man Dave Brown from Big League Stew is on his honeymoon all next week. Your friends from WoW will be taking turns covering for him in his Morning Juice column. Yes, the five WoWies each get a run at it, and if you remember our past gigs over there, it'll be worth it for the comments alone. Join Rob as he kicks it off Monday morning.
And I'll be back here tomorrow morning with those College World Series previews I promised you, so you'll have some light brunch reading. Be well and have a blissed out weekend. Same WoW channel.