- DID you get tickets for the big Jay-Z/Eminem concert at Yankee Stadium this September? I snagged a pair this AM in the hopes one of them covers "Allison Road".
- OR would you rather head out to Petco Park tomorrow night to watch the first two Twilight movies under the stars? It's free! As in, free of charge, not free of screaming, swooning teens. Team Edward, amirite?
- BETTER yet, how about Braves alumni weekend at Turner Field? You can watch a celebrity softball game with Dale Murphy, Otis Nixon, and Marquis mother-lovin' Grissom!
- CAN you believe the amazing matchups on deck during our final interleague weekend? White Sox-Cubs, Tigers-Braves, Yankees-Dodgers, Red Sox-Giants...it's enough to make one's head spin!
- DID I forget to mention the massive Blue Jays' "home" series against the Phillies? Yeah, it's going on in Philadelphia because those Toronto hipsters can't behave themselves around the G-20 summit. No tickets? No matter, Meech can hook you up.
That wraps up yet another eventful week at Walkoff Walk. Hope you enjoyed your ride. Please collect all personal belongings and escort children firmly by the hand. WATCH OUT FOR THAT MOVING WALKWAY!
See you Monday, same WoW channel.