This is my favorite video maybe ever. Typical Wednesday night after church!
- DID you see the Orioles hired Buck Showalter as their new manager? Guess Juan Samuel's .340 winning percentage wasn't cutting it. Showalter's first game will be Tuesday night.
- WILL you be in South Florida August 4? 96-year-old Charlie Manuel fan Hattie Gubel will sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" on the field at the Phillies-Marlins game.
- DO you think A-Rod will be able to block the sale of the Texas Rangers or whatever?
- WILL you be voting on the San Jose stadium measure in November? You won't! It's been pulled off the ballot.
- WHAT charity will the grand Giants closer Brian Wilson was fined for his orange spikes go to?