- WITH time running out on the 2010 ASG Final Vote hullabaloo, have you decided who you will throw your vote towards in the AL race? The official Walkoff Walk choice is Paul Konerko, because Kevin Youkilis is a creampuff and Nick Swisher is an attention whore.
- WILL you tune in to Univision tomorrow night at 9PM EDT as Pedro Martinez officially announces which MLB team he'll pitch for in August and September? My money is on the Milwaukee Bucks.
- IF you can't trust a cephalopod to predict sporting events, then who can you trust?
- ARE the Rangers going to have to raise the damn railings again after last night's little mishap?
- CAN Bronson Arroyo inspire his teammates through song to defeat Jon Niese and the Mets tonight? It's the ESPN game so you have no excuses for not watching.
We're just one month away from the #HEIST, so I hope everyone has booked their hotel rooms and entered the contact information for all the Pittsburgh area hospitals and jails into their cellphones. If you decide, on a whim, between now and August 7th that you've changed your mind and want to join us for the Pirates-Rockies game at PNC Park, email me and I'll put you on our waiting list.
See you tomorrow, same WoW channel.