- DID you know there's a dude in Queens hosting a baseball tournament for orphans in Ukraine? I like this guy's specificity.
- CAN you guess who's out of the lineup again? That's right: Jimmy Rollins fouled a pitch off his foot yesterday and will miss a few days, leaving the Phillies with an exciting left side of the infield of Wilson Valdez and Greg Dobbs.
- IS everyone's least favorite cartoon character Scrappy Doo? Good, just checking.
- DID you hear the Hall of Fame altered its categories?!?! Apparently this means George Steinbrenner is going in next year.
- WHAT are you doing tonight? Here's what you're doing: Kris' band, French Cops, is playing a show on the radio, and you can listen to it at WMBR.org at 8. They're very good, actually, so you should check them out.