PREVIOUS: Former Giants Exec To Run Small VT Town; Eight Moose DFA'd
NEXT: Speculating the Francisco Rodriguez Assault Allegations
- Cards at Reds, 12:35: This is must gotta watch baseball TV no? Wainwright v. Arroyo, night after the huge scuttlebutt, TIED IN THE STANDINGS?? Game o' the week!
- Tampa at Detroit, 1:05: Tampa tamed the Tigers last night with an 8-0 victory. And also with a chair. Wait that's a lion tamer. They're pretty much the same right? In any case I'm dropping that chair and running like the wind. WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH AIRLINE FOOD. Garza v. Verlander.
- Braves at Astros, 2:05: LIKE A FIRE IN A TOY FACTORY. Atlanta won last night with a dramatic 9th inning. Today non-savior Tommy Hanson takes on LONGEST TENURED ASTRO (FOR REAL) Wandy Rodriguez.
- Royals at Angels, 3:35: Uber non-savior Zack Greinke v. Jered Weaver. Are you a frog man?
- A's at Mariners, 3:40: Everyone in the AL West is 5-5 in their last ten. That's weird. Dallas Braden v. Luke French "Cops".