PREVIOUS: Cubs Force Nut-Averse Kiddies to Watch Team Lose to Pirates
NEXT: Tonight's Questions
- Royals at Tigers, 1:05: Did I say a huge game with tons of implications? I met amputations. Detroit has taken the first two games of this series by a combined 21-4. They'll send Armando Galarraga to the mound against Sean O'Sullivan...SOS... how appropriate.
- Mariners at Red Sox, 1:35: This is the first half of a double header and I'm almost positive it won't be played. The Monday night game was the only 3 hours it hasn't been raining since Sunday in Boston. I just saw an ark floating down the street with two kinds of every hipster, rich mom and Latin person. Jamaica Plain will renew itself! David Pauley and Josh Beckett "will" "start" the first game and King Felix and King Lester go in the second game.
- Braves at Rockies, 3:10: Dude. Braves. DON'T GET SWEPT! I don't know if I can speak for the rest of the WoW Corporate Office but I've been pretty happy to see this Atlanta team leading the NL East for most of the year. But they've dropped two straight in Colorado. Luckily for them Philly has also lost two straight but that 2.5 game lead is pretty slim. After this they have the Marlins, a team they're only 5-4 against. Jair Jurrens takes on Esmil "Smile" Rogers.
- >Rays at Angels, 3:35: Even though they lost 9 of 10 this year to Boston, the Angels continue to screw the Sox. They got pushed around by Tampa last night to lose two straight. The unrecognizable please send me back to the NL Danny Haren gets the start today. He's made 6 for LA so far, and the team has lost 5. He gave up 7 runs in his last start. Jon Niemann goes for Tampa.
- Reds at Giants, 3:45: NOT a good series for the Cincinnati Redshrimp thus far. They've alllowed 27 runs in two games to a San Francisco team that hadn't scored double digits in back to back home games since 1973! SF is tied with the Phillies for the Wild Card and the Reds are still 2.5 up on STL but damn. This is embarrassing. Bailey v. Bumgarner. BUMGAAAAAAAARNER!!!