Hey lids, stay on your jars.
- HOW awesome is Vin Scully? At this point in my life, having seen the game as a fan and also in the clubhouse, he's just my very favorite dude. Check out the joke he made in yesterday's press conference saying he'd be returning in 2011.
- WHO will be calling Manny Ramirez's home games> Looks like soon it won't be Vin anymore.
- IS it raining everywhere on the East Coast or just here in New England? Either way only the Red Sox (FISTER LACKEY) are likely to be affected in the AL East/AL Wild Card. New York is in Toronto and the Rays are in sunny Anaheim.
- WILL the Braves lose anymore ground to the Phillies? Not likely with Tim Hudson on the hill. Possible since the Phillies take on a Houston team they swept in their only earlier series, but not likely. Hudson is on fire.
- HOW crazy is that thing about the miners in Chile? MUCHO CRAZY.