Hey kids, I've been fined by Mother Nature
- READY to see the Selig Statue? There. Thrilling.
- A string ensemble? Really?
- IS this really Rocco Baldelli's Twitter? I want to believe he likes Phish.
- WHAT is a more compelling reason to watch the Cardinals/Pirates tonight: To see Adam Wainwright make a serious case for NL Cy Young over Roy Halladay or to see Albert Pujols' rather legitimate shot at a Triple Crown take shape. Couldn't have happened to a more self-righteous fan base!
- AND will either of those things matter to the pious, custard guzzling fans of St. Lou if they finish behind the Reds?
- CAN the Blue Jays improve to 7-4 against the Yankees?
- WILL the rain allow the Mariners and Red Sox to play? Johnny Damon isn't going back to Boston. Okay, fine. Coulda been fun.
- WILL American Airlines change their tune on charging extra for coach seats now that they've felt the wrath of Cruise Planners News? Don't miss 3:00 where Paul says he hopes to see plans for a new Chinese light rail service "come to tuition." <3<3<3