Hey, kids don't let it get dicey.
- WHO on earth would destroy a Jackie Robinson statue? And WHY were Nats officials trying to cover it up? This is a pretty egregious crime and depending on the circumstances is a borderline hate crime. Can we find the idiot Nats fan that did this, please? We'll only have to interview like 20 people.
- DOES Carlos Beltran owning a restaurant make you more or less likely to eat there? He joined up because he loved the place, yet is immediately talking about changing the menu. What could possibly go wrong?
- WHAT is the most consequential series of the weekend? I'm going with with Giants at Cards. Respecitvely they're 1 and 2 games behind the Phillies for the wild card, and tomorrow's matchup is Linecum/Carpenter.
- DO you always want gum whenever you hear Tie Your Mother Down? Vigorsol!
- WILL the Rays and Yankees flip flop in the standings again? New York has the Mariners in town and Tampa is still in Oakland where they lost last night.