Hey kids, 900 times a night.
- HOW badly do I feel for missing Cruise Planner Paul's birthday earlier this week? Really badly. I'll have to apologize when I go on the Rick Dempsey cruise.
- WILL you be watching the Giants travel to Petco for one of the biggest NL series of the year? Four games! It starts tonight with Cain v. Garland.
- WILL the Braves be able to beat up on the Zombie Cardinals to get back into first place?
- DID you hear that Rodney King is marrying one of the jurors from his case? Well, she wasn't a juror on THE case that started the riots, just his civil trial. They're registered at Steve's Burned Down Cassette Deck Emporium.
- IS it bad form that I also just made that (lousy) joke on Twitter? What are the rules there? How many mediums can I use to tell my own joke? I hate the future.
Godspeed, speed freaks. We're back tomorrow with Classic TV Friday and other stuff. See you then. S.W.C.