Without too much pomp or circumstance, let's jump headfirst into some poorly-formed playoff predictions that have little basis in reality, because in a short series ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. It's true, even the Royals once won a World Series. Yeah, crazy thought, right?
- LDS: Braves over Giants in 4, Phillies over Reds in 3, Rays over Rangers in 5, Yankees over Twins in 5
- LCS: Phillies over Braves in 6, Yankees over Rays in 7
- WFS: Phillies over Yankees in 6
- LDS: Giants over Braves, Phillies over Reds, Rays over Rangers, Yankees over Twins
- LCS: Phillies over Giants, Rays over Yankees
- WFS: Phillies over Rays
- LDS: Braves over Giants, Reds over Phillies, Rays over Rangers, Yankees over Twins
- LCS: Reds over Braves, Rays over Yankees
- WFS: Rays over Reds
- LDS: Giants over Braves in 3, Phillies over Reds in 5, Rangers over Rays in 5, Yankees over Twins in 3
- LCS: Yankees over Rangers in 6, Giants over Phillies in 4
- WFS: Giants over Yankees in 7
Looks like the only first round result we all agree on is that the Yankees will eliminate the Twins quite easily. But, we are all idiots. So if you're a betting person, I highly recommend putting your life-savings on the Twins to win.
But really? I picked the Reds in the World Series when everyone and their mother are predicting they'll get swept out in the first round? Sure, anything can happen when you practice the ancient art of DUSTYBALL.
Feel free to add your own predictions in the comment section, or just harass us for our wacky choices.